Jul 19, 2019 | By: Camille CD Photography
The more I think about it, the more I realize that life and photography have so much in common. Let me demonstrate this in a few points.
1) Both are made of highlights and shadows
2) A focus point is always essential
3) Unless it is on purpose, unnecessary noise should be avoided
4) Some matters require a shallow depth while others require a deeper depth
5) The background is always important
6) Sometimes you have to adjust your blacks and whites
7) Cooler or warmer is a matter of taste
8) Sometimes the perspective needs to be adjusted
9) There are some rules that you should respect and others that you want to break
10) Being bounced back is sometimes better than going straight
11) Sometimes a mask hides another layer
12) Knowing your basics is important in creating magic
13 ) If it did not work the first time, you can always take another shot
14) Both are about love.
We can all relate and interpret each sentence with our own experience and stories. Don’t you find it interesting to see how much life and photography are similar?
As a New York City photographer, I specialize in creating timeless portraits of life’s highlights during maternity, baby and family photography sessions.
If you would like to book your photography session or visit my NYC studio located in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, click on the button below.
March 28, 2020
March 24, 2020
February 19, 2020
February 7, 2020