Camille CD Photography Is Now Offering Pinterest Strategy and Management Services. We Help Businesses Related to Maternity/Baby/Motherhood/Parenting and Portrait Photographers to Revolutionize Their Business With Pinterest!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission.
- There are 367 million monthly active users worldwide, nearly one-third of those users are from the US
- 85% of Pinners say Pinterest is where they go to start a new project
- 98% of Pinners report trying new things they find on Pinterest
- 89% of people on Pinterest use it for purchase inspiration
- Pinterest is a ‘happy place’: nine out of ten Pinners describe Pinterest as filled with positivity
- Pinterest users spent on average 14 minutes per session
- Pins last forever: they continue to get views, shares, and drive traffic to your website over time, for months, and even years (vs. most social platforms where your post is visible for a few hours to a few days at the most).
How can Pinterest help your business?
- Website traffic
- Brand awareness
- New leads
- SEO Boost
Pinterest Business Account Setup – Investment $500
A one-time service that includes creating/converting and setting up your business Pinterest account:
- Client questionnaire
- Verify Website Domain, linking the account, and enabling Pinterest analytics
- SEO keyword research
- Keyword-rich profile
- Find and follow 40 influencers in your niche
- Create 10 relevant boards, including twenty pins per board
- Create a tailwind account and link it with Pinterest
- Tailored to you and your brand (logo, website, brand colors)
Why do I have to sign a 3-month contract?
Pinterest is a slow-growing platform that requires a long-term strategy. Consistency is key to get results, which is why a three-month contract is required. It allows us to grow your account and adjust the strategy if necessary. The contract may be renewed or cancel after 3 months.
Why are graphics included in the monthly management package? Can I pay for the management package with no graphics?
The Pinterest algorithm is based on user experience and, after an update during Spring 2020, now favors fresh content. Creating new pins and graphics each month is pivotal in growing your account and reaching your final goal. That is why graphics are included in your package.
Having a website and a blog with content is recommended, especially if you are a service-based business (like my photography business). Alternative content such as digital products, courses, lead magnets, podcasts can also be fit for Pinterest.
Why should I choose you over another Pinterest manager and strategist?
Being a successful Pinterest user for my own business, I understand what a powerful tool it can be and how it can revolutionize a business. Along the way, I have learned all the tips and tricks of the platform, and I stay up-to-date about all the algorithm changes. As a business owner myself, I understand your needs and the results that you are looking for.