Come to my Upper West Side studio to Celebrate Motherhood, its beauty and overwhelming love on 14 April!
As a mom you are almost always the one behind the camera. These mini portrait sessions are the perfect opportunity to be in front of the camera with your children! Have fun, kiss, hug your little ones tight and let me capture it for memories to treasure forever!
It is an amazing opportunity to get beautiful Motherhood portraits in my pure and classic style (with a floral touch) without paying a session fee ($500 saving!).
Date: Sunday 14 April 2019, slots available in the morning and early afternoon
Location: My UWS studio, 2628 Broadway
The session is $400 and includes: EARLY BIRD PRICE $375 (until 22 March)
- 10 minute portrait session in the studio for mama and her children
- 3 high resolution digital images for download to choose from your online gallery of 5 retouched portraits
- 10% off on A la Carte pricing fine art prints
- Styling recommendations on my Pinterest page and by email
- Option to borrow a dress from my Classic Client Closet for mamas
OPTIONAL PRODUCT UPGRADES
- Upgrade your gallery to the full gallery of 5 digital files - $200
- Upgrade your gallery to the full gallery of 5 digital files and a 11x14 exquisite fine art print framed with museum glass - $450
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE STUDIO
- Petite hair and makeup for moms: A team of hair and makeup artists will be in the studio to pamper you. Hair includes the option of braids and curls and makeup includes eyes, lashes, blush and brows (30 minutes in total). Highly recommended to make you feel at your best! - $125
- Braid for girls - $25
BOOK BY REGISTERING BELOW
Interested in the event? Fill in the questionnaire below and I will send you a contract and invoice to formally book your time slot.
I look forward to seeing you!
Is there an age limit for the motherhood mini sessions?
No! The only requirement is that your child can hold their head by themselves (+- 12 weeks). There is no maximum age. Grandmothers are welcome with their children too!
What will the studio look like?
The Mini Motherhood sessions will be on a white background, with a floral wreath adding a little spring touch (as in the images pictured above).
What should I wear for my session?
What you wear plays an important role in how your final images turn out! Styling is part of my services and I will help you find the perfect outfit for you and your children! I will send you Pinterest boards with shopping ideas with direct links to the online shops to make your life easy.
Mamas and little ones (up to 2.5 year old) can also borrow from my Classic Client Closet. You are welcome to pass by the studio to try on anything that you would like!
I will help you coordinate everyone’s outfit to make sure that we have the best look ever!
The recommended color palette is white, ivory, beige, light pink, light yellow.
What about the “Petite Hair and Makeup Experience”?
I highly recommend scheduling the Petite Hair and Makeup Experience. Danielle and Meredith from Artistry by Danielle will be in the studio to make you feel at your best! The Mini makeup includes blush, lashes (mascara and optional lashes application), lips and brows. The Mini Hair includes the option of curls or a quick braid or updo. I recommend a natural look that will make you look healthy and glowing while having fun with your kiddos.
The Petite Hair and Makeup Experience takes approximately 30 minutes. I recommend that you arrive 40 minutes before your session to feel relaxed.
What should I do with my kids while having my hair and makeup done?
Your partner, a family member, friend or other caregiver should bring the children to the studio 10 minutes before the session.